Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Rolex lovers, and haters, check out these beauties...

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 12:12 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Here is my Dad's watch. They put the bracelet on from another watch belonging to my stepmoms' father, the original band was leather. They aren't exactly sure of the age but were told close to 70 yrs.

Attached Images  
Old 02-28-2012, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
wow.. rolex used to make some really nice watches

Old 03-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Really interesting pieces, but I just can't give up on my Daytona dream

Old 03-01-2012, 07:22 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
5970?

Old 03-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CaioLLV
Really interesting pieces, but I just can't give up on my Daytona dream
We're on the same boat.