Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Longines Saint-Imier Collection Retrograde Moon Phases

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 06:36 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Longines Saint-Imier Collection Retrograde Moon Phases

Name:  longines-L2.764.4.73.0.jpg
Views: 843
Size:  784.9 KB
44mm steel case, automatic mechanical movement (ETA for Longines), choice of strap of bracelet

Longines Saint-Imier Collection Retrograde Moon Phases
Text by
Kyle Stults - perpetuelle.com

Baselworld 2012:
Longines will introduce this new Retrograde Moon Phases watch as part of several pieces in its new Saint-Imier Collection this year. As an aside, I was interested to learn what “St. Imier” means to Longines (see “Did You Know? below). As for the watch, it is the most prestigious watch of several new St. Imier collection models that will come out this year, and I must say that despite the slightly” busy” dial I like this watch. What draws me the strongest is the “retrograde” functions on this watch — I am big fan of this type of function, and this watch has four of them — day of the week (at the 4 o’clock position) , date (right-side of dial), small seconds (6 o’clock position) and 24-hour time zone (left-side). There is also a day/night indicator and moon phase indicator, making this one loaded watch with all sorts of awesome splendid retrograde action. Topping it all off is the very nice looking dark brown alligator strap (black strap or steel bracelet also available).

Source [perpetuelle.com]