Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

TS member's opinions on PP Nautilus vs. AP Royal Oak

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
^ already have the link open in another window

Good price but Im always skeptical about buying from overseas. If anything is wrong you screwed
The first one is domestic and open to offers.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
The first one is domestic and open to offers.
says its sold

Old 12-07-2011, 03:27 AM
Teamspeed Member
iceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the rough
Just finalize this pcs yesterday. Sooooo.....gorgious..soooo lucky.Rumours hv it they only make 30-50 pcs of this a year. Not an lIMITED EDITION .but due to the time consuming manual process for this openworked...

Attached Images  
Old 12-07-2011, 04:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats man it sure is a beauty.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
iceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Congrats man it sure is a beauty.
Thks, it will arrive nxt wednesday. Hope i will b able to take better pics to share.

I had ROO before and sold it to fund a nautilus. ROO is just too big for my wrist. The first time i saw the RO skeleton was in this thread. It was love at 1 st sight...

Thks all for the input on this thread helps convince that i made a great purchase. This one i think will be a timeless classic. Plan to keep it forever

To DD GT3, i hope this will help u decide your purchase. I hv both nautilus and RO now. If u thinking 5711 to RO skeleton then .......AP win by a landslide..... Cheersss

Old 12-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by iceman912
Thks, it will arrive nxt wednesday. Hope i will b able to take better pics to share.

I had ROO before and sold it to fund a nautilus. ROO is just too big for my wrist. The first time i saw the RO skeleton was in this thread. It was love at 1 st sight...

Thks all for the input on this thread helps convince that i made a great purchase. This one i think will be a timeless classic. Plan to keep it forever

To DD GT3, i hope this will help u decide your purchase. I hv both nautilus and RO now. If u thinking 5711 to RO skeleton then .......AP win by a landslide..... Cheersss
Congrats and Im glad I turned you onto it the skeleton and enough so that you just bought one!!! Hope for more pics when it arrives!

also sending you a PM

Old 12-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I'm just going to put this here....

TimeZone: TZ Showcase => FS: Patek Philippe 5712 R

Name:  patek-philippe-nautilus-moon-5712r-5712r-169ad.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  20.9 KB

Old 12-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
^my favorite

first watch I ever wanted

Old 12-14-2011, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
New pics as Promised...Enjoy.....

Attached Images    
Old 12-15-2011, 01:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yes yes and more yes!!! Thank you sir

Quick Reply: TS member's opinions on PP Nautilus vs. AP Royal Oak