Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

AP Questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
15202 also called the Jumbo and has the same size specs as the original Royal Oak from the 70's alas much thinner than the 15300 RO, both in the case and bracelet. Also has an older Patek / Vacheron / AP movement which is considered nicer by the collectors. 15300 has a new AP in-house movement. A white jumbo might be my next watch.

Exactly. I owned a Jumbo hard to find no dealers stock them bought mine used and still lost when I sold it but the 15300 is JUNK compared to the 15202

Old 09-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Marc
Exactly. I owned a Jumbo hard to find no dealers stock them bought mine used and still lost when I sold it but the 15300 is JUNK compared to the 15202
"junk" really?

6k difference. Some recently did a write up about how less is more with that watch, now I understand his write up more.

Old 09-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Tried on a ROO and have come to realization that it is not for me, too bulky!

Tried on a Royal Oak Dual Time today and man what a watch. That watch just fits so beautifully. I am looking for a 15202 thou. And I know that is even a little slimmer. This should be my next piece.

Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 09-16-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:39 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
RO's are of the scale better than ROO's, which are for Arabs with no taste.

A 15300 will be my next watch.

Old 09-16-2011, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw

and it is a gorgeous watch. I have found some good prices for used 15300 on Ebay and Timezone.com

Only found 1 15202 and its the light blue face which im not a fan off, prefer the darker blue, and im not sure about white. I never liked the white faced daytona as I thought it was feminine, but it seems different on this watch in pictures.

Im having a real hard time debating, because I really liked the dual time as well but like the simplicity of the 15300 and even more so the 15202.

Old 09-17-2011, 04:43 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw

the ROO is made deliberately to piss Kiwi's like you who have no life's just sitting 24/7 online and have nothing in life just to be a hypocrite online.

Old 09-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Any input on the dual date or day date version.

Old 09-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
In negotiations for a Royal Oak Jumbo. Any input on good price?

2 owners, 1 light scratch on the bracelet, bezel is unscratched, never been polished. E series, white face.

Old 09-17-2011, 07:17 PM
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
the ROO is made deliberately to piss Kiwi's like you who have no life's just sitting 24/7 online and have nothing in life just to be a hypocrite online.
Amazon.com: New Oxford American Dictionary (9780195392883): Oxford University Press: Books

Old 09-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Try pm'ing Felix re: price. He might have an idea.

And make sure to try crash the site by uploading gb of photos when it arrives.

Quick Reply: AP Questions