Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Rolex Yachtmaster Platinum Bezel

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 05:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
14k seems like a rip...did some searching on ebay and elsewhere, 6-8k seems to be the normal.
it is SUCH a ripoff
ADs here went crazy

7.3k is where i'd put it at

Old 09-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 09-12-2011, 05:18 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I would personally get a Submariner with the Ceramic Bezel.

Old 09-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I would personally get a Submariner with the Ceramic Bezel.
im still figuring out the difference between the sub and the yacht, then i forget there is another that looks similar. And I dont like the "cyclops" over the date

Old 09-12-2011, 06:01 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
cyclops can be removed
sub or sea dweller is a "better" watch in terms of it being a tool watch
Yacht master is a fancy sub with bling bezel and less depth rating

I had a YM and traded it in and IIRC I got about $5K for it -- it was a daily wear watch that had scratches etc.

play around on rolex forums -- very friendly group etc.
watch thier classifieds as well and get a feel for the regular sellers... I bought one from a seller named Mosco (greg in real life) and the sale was easy and reliable. Traded a green sub and some cash for a deep sea...

Yachmaster 2 is rare and somewhat interesting
Yachmater 1 I would go sub/gmt/sea dweller

it is all a matter of personal preference though...

Old 09-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
looks mint
but it doesn't have the inner bezel engraving with the serial at 6 oclock

his initial price of 6750 is very close to what i paid for mine back in `07 for a bnib z serial