Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Rolex Yachtmaster Platinum Bezel

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Rolex Yachtmaster Platinum Bezel

Ive seen yactmasters in person but never the platinum bezel! I have to say it is gorgeous. Carries the all silver presence, very pretty. Saw a used one at a store fore $7,500. Whats a good price?

And on a sidenote I got one of these on the way for the gym. Dark green and yellow. Has a great band too, not rubber. I think its nylon

Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 09-09-2011 at 01:15 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
another shot

Old 09-09-2011, 08:45 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Rolexforums.com
For sale section
Search "yachtmaster"
Should be helpful

Old 09-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
What size is the Yacht Master?
Very Nice!

Old 09-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Cowtown10
What size is the Yacht Master?
Very Nice!
40mm

Old 09-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I have seen them for $5k-$6k before.

Old 09-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
chrisDev is on a distinguished roadchrisDev is on a distinguished roadchrisDev is on a distinguished roadchrisDev is on a distinguished roadchrisDev is on a distinguished road
I personally like the subs a bit more but that watch is stunning

Old 09-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
whoa i love that first pic!! is that seriously the same dial, just the light hitting it differently?

i LOVE mine, and if you can find one for $5k without anything broken, JUMP on it and get it refinished at any rolex centre for ~$150. gets it back to new! never saw one for that price though, local AD has them now at $14k plus

Old 09-10-2011, 06:52 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Had one for a while, only wore it a handful of times. It's a very nice simple watch.

Old 09-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by boursachi
whoa i love that first pic!! is that seriously the same dial, just the light hitting it differently?

i LOVE mine, and if you can find one for $5k without anything broken, JUMP on it and get it refinished at any rolex centre for ~$150. gets it back to new! never saw one for that price though, local AD has them now at $14k plus
Yes sir! I have noticed that will silver faces, JLC will have shots like that, similar silver face. I think its just that light reflects so much off silver.

14k seems like a rip...did some searching on ebay and elsewhere, 6-8k seems to be the normal.

Quick Reply: Rolex Yachtmaster Platinum Bezel