Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Watches you like but wouldn't buy! .. and why?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011 | 11:47 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^^ those are very interesting watchs, specially the MT3. Did u ever meet them in the flesh?

Last edited by falgo; 08-23-2011 at 11:50 PM.
Old 08-24-2011 | 12:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
love the following, cannot buy because they are gold (religious reasons)

5712 white gold, would not because of the gold but also because i cannot afford, especially when eyeing the 5726 as THE Patek for me

pam 286, because of price + no use for it + most of all, no red accent or anything (i like the blue, but would be a first)

jlc reverso squadra
1. palermo

2. world chrono (but on rubber)

^ wouldn't because not sure which one, although was VERY close to closing the world chrono a while ago

Old 08-24-2011 | 12:32 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm. I may change my squadra world chronology to black strap for fun. The black bracelet it came with isn't my favorite for feel.

Thanks for the pic Boursachi

Old 08-24-2011 | 12:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
not at all Mark but are you referring to the black leather of the world chrono?
or the Palermo strap - rubber core, textile cover

i didn't try it on but if it's anything like the new cartier santos chrono dlc then it's SUPER COMFY

^ another watch i like but would not buy because it's not a pasha + money is ridiculous imo (even at 7.6k from grey market/$11k at AD!)

Old 08-24-2011 | 12:50 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I have the squadra you posted in the 2 nd pic but it has the 3 rd band. The 3 rd band isn't super comfortable. So I might look for a strap now

Old 08-24-2011 | 02:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
What? How? Why?
Hellz yeah.... better get a few more 007s never know where the price is going tomorrow
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
IWC perpetual calendar. My favorite watch

Never say never! You never know lol
The IWC perpetual in a SS case might be the best bang for your buck EVER...
Originally Posted by falgo
The Grand Seiko GMT (Ceramic Bezel)
again.... Price!!
Dont test me

Last edited by GrayTT; 08-24-2011 at 02:45 AM.
Old 08-24-2011 | 02:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by falgo
MB&F Horological Machine No.4
... I'm afraid to ask!
where is SteveH????
Saw one at Mracus (Marcus Watches) on Bond St... great looker
But while holding the piece the only thought in my mind was “Why the hell did they finish the flooring with tile and not carpets!!!!!”

Old 08-24-2011 | 02:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty self explanatory

Old 08-24-2011 | 02:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Dutchnick

Pretty self explanatory
Good to know that you actually like this piece...

Old 08-24-2011 | 03:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Good to know that you actually like this piece...
I did. When I was around 10 I badly wanted a black Baby-G. The color of this model ^^ is unfortunate.

Quick Reply: Watches you like but wouldn't buy! .. and why?