Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What do you guys think of Seiko dive watches?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 07:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by kcturbo
Do you know where to get the strap on the Orange Monster?
maratac
NATO Strap - Gnomon Watches – Watches + Accessories + Emotions
NATO - G10 bands from UK - Kevlar - CLASPS - g shock adaptors

Originally Posted by C Money
I want that monster setup ASAP! Anyone know where I can get it just like ASAP! Help!
Amazon.com: Used and New: Seiko Men's SKX781 "Orange Monster" Automatic Dive Watch

Old 06-23-2011, 09:05 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
love that Seiko Monster....

Old 06-23-2011, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Love Hani's Spring Drive Seiko.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:19 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Just picked this up... Custom Yobokies Seiko Monster

Old 06-24-2011, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
May have found an skx031k on fleabay. Stay tuned.

Old 06-27-2011, 10:41 AM
GOB
Teamspeed Junior Member
GOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond repute
I own a Black Monster and it is by far my favorite watch! Love the day date on it and the fact that has great lume, automatic, bulletproof, and tons of compliments. Best watch out there under $500.

Old 06-29-2011, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Bah, someone snagged it from me at the last minute. I'm too stubborn to pay $20 more for a cheap watch, lol! Oh well, I'll keep looking.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
my 2 new ones were delivered today, but no one was around to pay customs. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm leaving before the post office is open. Thus I'll have to wait until monday to get them :/

Old 06-30-2011, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LOL! All my searching for the older model and it turns out seiko made an updated, slightly larger version (41mm) of the skx031, the snzf17. Just bought one online, should be here next week:

Old 07-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by big_slacker
LOL! All my searching for the older model and it turns out seiko made an updated, slightly larger version (41mm) of the skx031, the snzf17. Just bought one online, should be here next week:
A blank face (with no Seiko 5) and some plonger hands would be beauty.

Quick Reply: What do you guys think of Seiko dive watches?