Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

BUll45 style concept in tungsten carbide - side crown - auto

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011 | 04:53 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Ray Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb BUll45 style concept in tungsten carbide - side crown - auto

Here is a concept i am working on. A new varient of the Bull45.

Tungsten carbide case.
Slightly curved sapphire.
44mm x 14mm thick.
Automatic movement.
New custom crown mounted on the side.
Case is changed quite a bit from our Bull45.

Let me know your thoughts! Still in brainstorm idea phase at this point. I thought about this last night while wearing one of my Bull45s so i wanted to draw it up and see how it looked.

Old 05-17-2011 | 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
I like it. Big and chunky.

I'm wearing my Bull A3 today.

Old 05-21-2011 | 03:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
I want one