Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Devon Works Tread 1 Timepiece ~ 18,500

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 11:51 AM
Former Sponsor
SR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to behold
Post Devon Works Tread 1 Timepiece ~ 18,500

Devon Works Tread 1 Timepiece ~ 18,500

Posted on May 16, 2011.

We are excited to announce the addition of Devon Works Tread 1 to the SR Lifestyle Boutique.

This piece of ‘mechanical art’ has been featured by Watch Journal, International Watch Magazine, and most recently – our debut issue of Lifestyle Magazine.

Devon Works calls it ‘The Reinvention of the Watch’, featuring a patent pending system of interwoven Time Belts. The belts are amounted on a central chassis, which allows for the perfect clearance of the moving parts and also creates the illusion that the parts are floating within the case.

The window is crystal produced from scratch-resistant and anti-reflective polycarbonate with bullet-proof durability.

The Tread 1 is powered by a lithium polymer rechargeable cell that will run for up to two weeks on a single charge.

Price ~ 18,500 { pre-order only }

Check out our Lifestyle Boutique - Click Here

Old 05-17-2011, 06:24 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
I bet if they put that pic in the window of Tourneau down here in ATL they'd sell like mad

Old 05-17-2011, 06:30 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by whitlock
I bet if they put that pic in the window of Tourneau down here in ATL they'd sell like mad
Funny you say that, I am pretty sure that is the first place I saw a Devon in the flesh.

Old 05-17-2011, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
hot time peice fo'sho

Old 05-25-2011, 12:38 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
interesting concept but it runs on a battery?

Old 05-25-2011, 01:19 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I might be interested if it was an auto, but for that $$, there are so many other watches I would get and still have $$ in my pocket...