Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

The most reputable store in the OC to buy used rolex?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 10:29 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Stryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Robert. Feel free to call my office and I can certainly help you. Been sponsoring car forums for 7 years now!

Old 04-09-2011, 11:42 PM
acf
Teamspeed Junior Member
acf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished road
Hi Stryke, thanks. I emailed you the other day and you told me to look at your online store. I didn't see anything.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:46 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, DavidSW is good to go. Good luck finding what you are after, no matter who you get it from.

Old 04-10-2011, 05:11 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Stryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond repute
If it is simply a steel Sub call me tomorrow.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:50 PM
acf
Teamspeed Junior Member
acf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished road
Last bit of help needed if possible guys...

So i've located a local Z series sub. Mint, open papers, boxes tags, the whole works. The seller originally purchased it from bodybump, who seems to be a very reputable seller on rolexforums.com and what not. I'd like to get the watch double checked at a local authorized rolex store or something along those lines just to be sure though.

Has anyone heard of Jewelers on Time: Home in newport? The seller recommends that we get it checked out there, as he knows one of the reps there. What do you think?

Any further help is appreciated.

Old 04-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
If you can verify that BodyBump from Rolexforums did actually sell it to him, that would be verification enough for ME; his reputation is great. If you must, take it to a Ben Bridge or the ROLEX store in South Coast Plaza. Someone there can verify it within minutes.

Old 04-11-2011, 04:42 PM
acf
Teamspeed Junior Member
Love it, thanks. I will get it verified from bodybump right now. If all goes well the sub should be on my wrist by tmrw noon!

Anyone have any experience with jewelers on time?

Originally Posted by SoCal
If you can verify that BodyBump from Rolexforums did actually sell it to him, that would be verification enough for ME; his reputation is great. If you must, take it to a Ben Bridge or the ROLEX store in South Coast Plaza. Someone there can verify it within minutes.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats that is a gorgeous piece. I will probably pick up a sub in the next year. I like the classical looks of the 16610 compared with the 116610. Enjoy, that piece looks mint!

Old 04-11-2011, 09:26 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Kenny at Jewelers on Time is a friend of mine.

Old 04-11-2011, 10:54 PM
acf
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sounds good. The watch community seems like a small, tight group. Thanks Stryke, I feel better now.

Originally Posted by Stryke
Kenny at Jewelers on Time is a friend of mine.

Quick Reply: The most reputable store in the OC to buy used rolex?