Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

The most reputable store in the OC to buy used rolex?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011 | 02:37 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks TCF...

Now OP... Stay the HELL AWAY from Jaztime! They are a shite business. I know the owner, and he will smile to your face and steal the watch off of your wrist, all while making you think YOU are the one getting a deal. You have been warned.

Just so you know, you don't really need boxes and papers UNLESS you are planning to sell it in the future, and even then, it doesn't matter. I have sold 2 Rolex Subs without papers, and it makes no difference IMO.

Last edited by SoCal; 04-09-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old 04-09-2011 | 06:12 PM
acf
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
acf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished road
Well, that does it. A friend and I were going to head down to jaztime later today. Not anymore, thanks for the heads up.

The search continues.

Originally Posted by SoCal
Thanks TCF...

Now OP... Stay the HELL AWAY from Jaztime! They are a shite business. I know the owner, and he will smile to your face and steal the watch off of your wrist, all while making you think YOU are the one getting a deal. You have been warned.

Just so you know, you don't really need boxes and papers UNLESS you are planning to sell it in the future, and even then, it doesn't matter. I have sold 2 Rolex Subs without papers, and it makes no difference IMO.

Old 04-09-2011 | 07:00 PM
Banned
Dude, if I were you, I would get on Rolexforums.com and buy from bodybump, mosco, or one of the many reputable dealers there. Tell them SoCal (C4S) sent you.

Old 04-09-2011 | 07:01 PM
Banned
I can also put you in touch with my personal Rolex guy. PM me if you want his info.

Old 04-09-2011 | 07:14 PM
acf
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
acf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished road
Thanks socal. Heading to rolexforums.com right now. Lemme browse around a bit and I'll get back to you.

BTW, date or NO DATE?

Old 04-09-2011 | 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I am pro date, but that is because I never know what day it is.

Old 04-09-2011 | 07:22 PM
acf
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
too busy living!

Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I am pro date, but that is because I never know what day it is.

Old 04-09-2011 | 07:23 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
acf,

Before you make a decision talk to Gil, The Watch Collector, one othe sponsors of this site. he's been responsible for several of my personal watch purchases and has always treated me fairly. I've also referred several friends to him that aren't on this board and they have all been happy with his prices and service.

Old 04-09-2011 | 08:49 PM
Banned
+1. Check with Gil as well. He knows watches better than any of us common watch folks.

Old 04-09-2011 | 10:29 PM
acf
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
Im in contact with DavidSW from rolexforums now. Does he get the O.K. stamp of approval?

Originally Posted by SoCal
Dude, if I were you, I would get on Rolexforums.com and buy from bodybump, mosco, or one of the many reputable dealers there. Tell them SoCal (C4S) sent you.

Quick Reply: The most reputable store in the OC to buy used rolex?