Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your watch collection

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 06:04 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
In the spirit of keeping things fresh in here, I have something to say to jtanoyo... "You didn't do that all by yourself; someone else did it for you..."

Old 07-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
RugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
In the spirit of keeping things fresh in here, I have something to say to jtanoyo... "You didn't do that all by yourself; someone else did it for you..."
I hope jtanoyo catches the humor. That's great.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't get it? *utterly confused*

Old 07-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Obama recently said it wasn't employers creating jobs it was him.

Old 07-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
RugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond repute
An amazing display of how completely clueless our current president is. Trust us, we know he didn't put a single one of those watches on your wrist!

Old 07-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by SoCal
Best post since I've been a member. Amen my friend. Need to spread rep.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Obama recently said it wasn't employers creating jobs it was him.
*slaps head*

Sorry if I didn't catch on the joke seeing I live 12,000 miles away from what's happening on your side of the world.

But you are right. He didn't have anything to do with it.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
bump, got lost under sponsor threads! stickie this!

Old 06-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Hotemetoot is an unknown quantity at this point
If any of you dont really need any of those cool watches where you can see the gears inside anymore, I'd be more than willing to take them off your hands for a friendly price.