Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Budget Watchmaker's Watches...

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^ Very close to the RMs

Old 12-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
love it and hate it for the same reason
love how it looks because it's a knock off of the RMs
and hate the fact that it's a wannabe RM

Old 12-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enough
I've really liked this one lately. My GF gets a decent discount on them through work I guess, so may try to get one for Christmas for myself

Old 03-04-2012, 12:47 AM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-31-2012, 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Thought I would add these.... after being discounted they go for around $2k

Last edited by GrayTT; 07-31-2012 at 08:28 AM.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
zuki is on a distinguished roadzuki is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Chris888
Got myself one of these as a Christmas present. It's well well below the $2000 mark, but I think it looks great.

Originally Posted by Chris888
Thanks xizor. Yea it definitely looks more expensive than it is, which I guess is a good thing

In my three weeks of ownership so far, it's been great. Looks good on the wrist, feels sturdy and well built.

Was a bid unhappy that the minute had was trailing the second hand ie: when the second hand came round to start a new minute, the minute hand was not exactly lined up with the minute marker, only lined up when the second hand was about 15 seconds into the new minute.

Turns out, when the time was set, it was not done so correctly. According to the manual it has to be set at 30 seconds into the minute, don't know why, but I re-set it accordingly and now the two hands follow each other perfectly.

So all in all, very happy with my purchase
I'm really glad that someone mentioned Tissot in this thread. They are my brand of choice. That PRC 200 is really nice. I like the black face with the yellow. The next one on my list...

Tissot V8

Old 08-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Brera Supersportivo Black Carbon Fiber BRSSC4903 $795

Swiss Army Alliance Sport Blue Chronograph 241304 $695

Old 10-21-2012, 02:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Never thought a tourbillon was going to make it into this thread… but here it is

The Sekonda Tourbillon

A Special Edition Sekonda Skeleton Toubillon reminds us of the mechanical origins of the Sekonda brand.
The Tourbillon is presented in an octagonal, satin finished 48.5mm three piece case which is 11mm thick. It therefore fits beautifully on a man's wrist or with style on a beautiful lady's wrist! Four screws match the colour of the crown and the oversize numerals.
And now the movement... we have used a Calibre HS 2233 Skeleton hand-winding tourbillon mechanism with the cage sited at 12 o'clock. 19 jewels are used in the movement which oscillate at 28,000 vibrations per hour and provides a 40 hour power reserve.

Sapphire glass reveals the lovely features of the dial whilst the movement may be examined via a smoked mineral glass rear opening. Gemstone cut hands with a Swiss luminous coating eases readability. The strap is crafted from a high density dust proof rubber with UV protection

http://www.sekonda.co.uk/index.php?f...&ContentID=112

Last edited by GrayTT; 10-21-2012 at 02:56 AM.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
looks very nice and price 1,2k GBP !!!

Old 10-21-2012, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by gr1zly
looks very nice and price 1,2k GBP !!!
Yes... 1200-1300
only worry is that it is huge at 48mm

Quick Reply: Budget Watchmaker's Watches...