Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Make your own Swiss watch... Please help

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2010 | 10:45 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
h-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond repute
Make your own Swiss watch... Please help

Hi... In desperate need of your help here. Clock ticking....
I read an article in the latest Swiss in flight magazine about a small watch manufacturer which let's you go to the factory and actually assemble your own watch. I want to give this to my brother in law but..... I can't remember the name. Been googling for an hour.. No luck. Called the magazine headquarters... No luck. The name... Anybody? Anybody?

Old 12-24-2010 | 10:49 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
h-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond repute
To clarify... It's for a Xmas present. So the sooner the better I have nothing to offer in return apart from a free road test of your exotic car. Merry Xmas everyone!

Old 12-24-2010 | 10:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I thought I saw something on TS on that... or I might have seen it in the same magazine
Maybe see if Swiss has the magazine online??

Old 12-24-2010 | 11:00 AM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-24-2010 | 12:17 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
I think this might be it... But still no name for the watch maker. So little time... Aaagh!!!

Old 12-24-2010 | 05:04 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Good luck with that. I would be interested to see the warranty.

Old 12-25-2010 | 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ThomasC has a spectacular aura aboutThomasC has a spectacular aura aboutThomasC has a spectacular aura aboutThomasC has a spectacular aura aboutThomasC has a spectacular aura aboutThomasC has a spectacular aura aboutThomasC has a spectacular aura aboutThomasC has a spectacular aura aboutThomasC has a spectacular aura aboutThomasC has a spectacular aura aboutThomasC has a spectacular aura about
To me this is like going to a restaurant to cook your own steak. Which I will not do. =)

Old 01-11-2011 | 01:51 PM
B01
Teamspeed Rookie
B01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bit late, I know... but I was just searching for this myself. If you need it for your future reference, the details I believe you are looking for are the Cimier Watch Academy in Baar, Switzerland.

HTML Code:
http://www.cimier.com
The following link should also take you to the Dec 2010 Swiss Magazine article:

HTML Code:
http://www.cimier.com/user_content/editor/files/Mediaclipping/swiss%20made_swiss_12-2010.pdf

Old 01-11-2011 | 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I believe this is what you're (were) looking for:

MAURICE DE MAURIAC // SWISS WATCHES // HOME