Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

New Hublot ad brilliant! =)

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010 | 10:46 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Only one issue the King Powers are total crap I have owned 3 + a big bang...built like shi*

Old 12-08-2010 | 10:48 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PMac
A black eye and a slug to the jaw, apparently.
Ba-DUM-Pisssh!!!

Old 12-08-2010 | 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Marc
Only one issue the King Powers are total crap I have owned 3 + a big bang...built like shi*
Do tell pls.....

You have had 3 but think it's sh*t?? I thought they were great quality...

Old 12-08-2010 | 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
xavitu is on a distinguished roadxavitu is on a distinguished road
Lol.

The watch is awesome.

Old 12-08-2010 | 04:35 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zymi
Do tell pls.....

You have had 3 but think it's sh*t?? I thought they were great quality...
I am nuts, LOL ...Thye are just crap the build quality of Hublot is not good AP everyday all day.

Old 12-08-2010 | 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Ugly watch, ugly guy, ugly ad, ugly way to market a brand.
I guess you can tell I dislike Hublot.

Old 12-08-2010 | 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Surprising no one has Knuckled Bernie before this

Old 12-08-2010 | 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
i bet he gets a replacement for the stolen one for free.

Old 12-09-2010 | 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
^^considering Hubolt sponsors F1 I bet the stolen one was free

Old 12-09-2010 | 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lucky Bob is an unknown quantity at this point
He's a fool for agreeing to this ad, he probably suggested it, but this is his way of giving the finger to his attackers I guess " Look I've just made some more money out of something bad"

Gentlemen, he's eighty years old and he's been beaten by a bunch of cowards who lurked in the dark, don't you think that it would be very easy to take all Bernie valuables from him without giving him a beating like that, they were real hard men weren't they, real tough guys.

Far comment Bernie might not be the most likeable of people, but there are plenty of scum walking the streets who are due a beating like this long before Bernie.

Okay he's a silly old man for not having a crew of minders, but what's next your wife, your mother or your childeren can be mugged on the streets and it's okay.