Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

LUM-TEC 500M-2 photo shoot. Available VERY SOON!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010 | 12:00 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I just opened the box, put it on the wrist for less than a minute, and wasn't getting anything... I wear my Panerai and that evokes some feeling. Hell, my Lum-Tec M17 probably gets more wear than any watch I own, save the Breitling Seawolf Avenger. It just didn't do it for me, so it had to go back. No worries, or hard feelings at all. They are still one of my Top 3 watch companies, and they are the ONLY one that I own more than one of their watches...

Old 11-10-2010 | 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SoCal
Yeah, I just opened the box, put it on the wrist for less than a minute, and wasn't getting anything... I wear my Panerai and that evokes some feeling. Hell, my Lum-Tec M17 probably gets more wear than any watch I own, save the Breitling Seawolf Avenger. It just didn't do it for me, so it had to go back. No worries, or hard feelings at all. They are still one of my Top 3 watch companies, and they are the ONLY one that I own more than one of their watches...
Sometimes this is the case, at least you're being honest with yourself. I've seen a lot of watches that I really loved in pictures but just didn't fit me in the flesh, doesn't mean I respect the watch any less. I'm waiting on my 500M-1 so I hope this isn't a bad sign for me...

Was that the only 2010 LT you had on order or are you waiting for any others?

Old 11-15-2010 | 05:06 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I own 3 or 4 Lum-Tecs. I have a Combat B13, an M16 auto and an M17 auto, and I love them all to death. I have barely worn the Combat B13 because it is just too small for me, but the other 2 are among my favorites. Don't let my action be a bad sign for you. Chris makes a SOLID product, and their customer service is among the best I have EVER dealt with. I don't get perks from them for giving them props; I just love the watches I have from them and have no problem letting people know it.