Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

LUM-TEC M44 photo shoot. Available now!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Former Sponsor
Ray Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to behold
Smile LUM-TEC M44 photo shoot. Available now!

Available in stock now!

M44 - $495.00

Order here: Lum Tec, LLC

Specs:

44mm width excluding crown./12mm thick.
24mm lug width.
316L Stainless steel case.
Heavy duty quartz chronograph movement.
Threaded caseback.
Screw lock crown with double diamond sealing system.
Sapphire crystal.
Double side anti-reflective coating.
100 meters/330 ft. water resistance.
LUM-TEC MDV technology®.
3 straps included:
Leather strap with matched stitching and quick release changing system. 24/22 size.
Custom molded anti static rubber strap. 24/22 size.
316L Stainless steel bracelet. 24/24 size. (matched finish)
Extra springbars included for fitting other straps.
Limited numbered series.
1 year limited warranty.
Free lifetime battery replacement.

Old 10-15-2011, 08:12 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
That last photo is unreal!

Old 10-15-2011, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Kind of off topic, but what is the smallest watch you guys make? I have the LZ6, which I adore for wearing to special occasions but it is huge on me, I was just hoping you might have something in the range that could be an every day watch for a skinny bugger like me?

If this is too far off topic, I apologise.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 10-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
If this had an automatic movement, I would have ordered it tonight.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:11 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Try Amazon Dana

Old 10-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
If this had an automatic movement, I would have ordered it tonight.
Ditto!

I just received my M50 and am loving it. Get the auto movement rolled into the chronographs and I'll order as well.

Old 10-26-2011, 12:04 PM
Former Sponsor
Ray Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to beholdRay Knight is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by theprotest
Hi,

Kind of off topic, but what is the smallest watch you guys make? I have the LZ6, which I adore for wearing to special occasions but it is huge on me, I was just hoping you might have something in the range that could be an every day watch for a skinny bugger like me?

If this is too far off topic, I apologise.

Cheers,
Nik
Hi Nik, All of our other watches are smaller than the Lumzilla series! For daily wear the V series is hard to beat.

Old 10-27-2011, 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Thankyou for answering, Ray. I'll have to have a look on the site at the V series.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 10-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow, when will that be arriving at the Singapore rep for Lum-Tec?

Old 11-03-2011, 12:08 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Kwy_R8
Wow, when will that be arriving at the Singapore rep for Lum-Tec?
They can order these any time if you need one.