Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Best Watches under 1,500 Euros

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 05:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
Great post. Thanks for sharing bro.

Old 04-07-2010, 05:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BRN813 is on a distinguished roadBRN813 is on a distinguished roadBRN813 is on a distinguished roadBRN813 is on a distinguished roadBRN813 is on a distinguished road
that TAG Aquaracer watch looks nice for a daily/sporty watch.

i was > | < this close to getting a TAG Grand Carrera Calibre36 full black! but its Euro 5000+ price tag made me go for a Rolex Daytona instead

Old 04-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BRN813
that TAG Aquaracer watch looks nice for a daily/sporty watch.

i was > | < this close to getting a TAG Grand Carrera Calibre36 full black! but its Euro 5000+ price tag made me go for a Rolex Daytona instead
fake Rolex's don't count, move on.

Old 04-07-2010, 06:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BRN813 is on a distinguished roadBRN813 is on a distinguished roadBRN813 is on a distinguished roadBRN813 is on a distinguished roadBRN813 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by edbhr
sorry to disappoint you bro. but i dont buy fakes like u do

Last edited by BRN813; 04-07-2010 at 06:17 AM.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by edbhr

Old 04-08-2010, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I like the Oris or the Baume or the Singer

Old 04-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you guys like the post...
Please feel free to add to the list

Old 04-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Montana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond repute
Every July my share scheme 'matures' another year and I always pull out like £1000 and buy something I want.

This July, I will be buying the MeisterSinger.

As a business watch, to wear with a suit, I love the look of it.

Old 04-11-2010, 02:26 PM
the angry giant midget
cerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond repute
a few thoughts:

Hamilton X-Wind (rugged):

+ A durable sports watch with robust Valjoux 7750 movement. The leather straps are much more comfortable than the rubber, but despite the size, these are generally cofortable.
- Dial is busy, needlessly so. Limited wear - not as versatile wearer as a Rolex Sub or Pam. Do not combine w dress shirt. Diamter and weight of watch may start to get cumbersome. No AR coating.

Tag Heuer Automatic Day Date (dressy/classy):

+ pics don't do it justice. it's a comfortable size, simple easy to read dial with clean bold vertical stripes and convenient day date function.
- can't think of any for now (will let u know if i pick one up this summer) imo past iterations of TAG link have been too plain; although that seems to be changing for the better with this brand.

The new Carrera (not the Grand Carrera) is also a nice upgrade from the last version, also with day date functions and much needed AR coating. I am considering this one as well.

edit: on second thought, homage watches are lame.

Last edited by cerberus; 04-11-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Mont Blanc TimeWalker

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Best Watches under 1,500 Euros