Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

AP ROO Grand Prix Edition website

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't Oris also somehow involved with F1 and watches?

Old 03-14-2010, 05:30 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Isn't Oris also somehow involved with F1 and watches?
they are linked up with williams.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
they are linked up with williams.
My son (Oversteer) lusts after that black carbon fibre Oris watch.

Too much for a 15-year old though.

I bought him a Tag F1 for Christmas this year.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:49 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
My son (Oversteer) lusts after that black carbon fibre Oris watch.

Too much for a 15-year old though.

I bought him a Tag F1 for Christmas this year.
im assuming you are referring to the TT3 black?

this was their williams edition.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Yes. The TT3 Black is the one he dreams of.

I like it too. But it would be cruel to get it for myself.

Wouldn't it??

Old 03-14-2010, 05:54 PM
FIGJAM

Wouldn't it??
not at all, just tell him it's in the will.

fyi, there is a ruf version as well.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:54 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't it??
You can get it, use it when you feel the time is right just pass it down to him. It will have its sentimental value.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
That's really cool!

Old 03-15-2010, 02:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
recently got a chance to view the 3 versions of the gp editions, n it kills me to say i didnt like them, theyre just too much, size of the pushers is obserd, n its just too flashy, n very very expensve this time, more than usual

Old 03-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
went to the Trunk Show week before last in Bal Harbor - all three GPs were shown - honestly, take me back to time when AP didnt use a pallete of 4 and 5 materials to make an attractive ROO - They had some great pieces on display! the Deadbeat Seconds is truly work of art - AP's finest work - the one at the show was a dummy though....
The PVD Millenary is way over the top too & lest we not mention Quincy Jones and a Carbon Concept - would not want you to think I was jaded.

Last edited by kevin@parkplace; 03-15-2010 at 09:54 PM.