Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

LÜM-TEC Watches

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ctzn
Update: Placed my pre-order for a 2010 Bull45 A15 this evening:

Update #2: Went a little overboard and bought the last remaining 2009 M16 as well tonight.

Congrats! They're great watches!!

Old 03-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Congrats! They're great watches!!
Many thanks! Without you I wouldn't have thought to reach out the President, who, as luck would have it, had one remaining demo M16 watch that he graciously sold to me with a few extra straps.

Old 03-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ctzn
Many thanks! Without you I wouldn't have thought to reach out the President, who, as luck would have it, had one remaining demo M16 watch that he graciously sold to me with a few extra straps.
No problem. He's a great guy and returns emails very quickly. Great customer service.