Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What do you think of this?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Member
Paperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the rough
What do you think of this?

Description:
The Daytona "Executive" kit is a premium customization kit for your Rolex Daytona. The kit includes a black crocodile leather strap with stainless steel attachment links and a stainless steel folding (deploying) buckle. All parts are specifically designed for Rolex Daytona watches and can easily be installed by your local jeweler.

Specifications:
•Stainless steel deployant (folding) clasp
•Custom made stainless steel attachment links
•Custom made black crocodile hand stitched strap

Attached Images  
Old 02-13-2010, 09:29 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I bet that "kit", which is essentially just a random strap attached to two links from the OEM bracelet instead of directly onto the case, is outrageously expensive.

But it does look pretty nice, even though I prefer the Daytonas on bracelet.

Old 02-13-2010, 10:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
Paperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jox
I bet that "kit", which is essentially just a random strap attached to two links from the OEM bracelet instead of directly onto the case, is outrageously expensive.

But it does look pretty nice, even though I prefer the Daytonas on bracelet.
I was thinking the same thing, although I like the look...if it was a bit less expensive I might give it try

Old 02-13-2010, 11:16 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I wish at least a 42 MM Daytona would come out, after wearing these 45mm PAMs the Daytona feesl like it's way to small now

Old 02-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by DJ
I wish at least a 42 MM Daytona would come out, after wearing these 45mm PAMs the Daytona feesl like it's way to small now
I agree too, I have a 45 Planet Ocean and 42mm PO, when I wear the Daytona it feels small and light

Old 02-13-2010, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ttowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant future
not feeling the leather bracelet on a daytona or any rolex for that matter