Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

50th Birthday present to myself, which sould I buy?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
Paperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the rough
50th Birthday present to myself, which sould I buy?

Breitling Chronomat B01

Panerai PAM 250

Rolex Datejust II Whilte Gold with black/grey Roman Numeral face (note picture is not right config)

Or offer any suggestion.

Attached Images    
Old 01-24-2010, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Can't go wrong with any of those watches.

Do you have any others in your collection? The Rolex is a great first fine watch.

If you already have a Rolex, go with the PAM.

Old 01-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
either the rolex or the breitling, i love both..but i would lean more into the breitling

Old 01-24-2010, 08:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
all 3 are awesome watches. my opinion: 1. Rolex 2. Breitling 3. Pam

Old 01-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
Paperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the rough
Yeah I am leaning towards the Breitling although I have wanted a Pam since the first Transporter movie

Old 01-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
shelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enoughshelbyelite will become famous soon enough
In the Rolex line, have you considered the DEEPSEA or the DAYTONA? I have both and love them...
The DEEPSEA is a very big watch, but I like big watches. The Daytona is smaller and lighter and a very collectable

Old 01-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
That Rolex is a very classy, and simple watch. I love it. I would go with the Rolex first, then the Pam, and then the Breitling.

Old 01-24-2010, 08:39 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Not a fan of the Datejust. For myself I'd probably take the PAM250, but am a fan of the Chronomat too.

Old 01-24-2010, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by shelbyelite
In the Rolex line, have you considered the DEEPSEA or the DAYTONA? I have both and love them...
The DEEPSEA is a very big watch, but I like big watches. The Daytona is smaller and lighter and a very collectable
I own a Daytona SS 2 years old, I could wait until they upgreade the Sub this year, but I have 2 Omega's very similar to the Sub

Old 01-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Hernando
That Rolex is a very classy, and simple watch. I love it. I would go with the Rolex first, then the Pam, and then the Breitling.
+ 1

Quick Reply: 50th Birthday present to myself, which sould I buy?