Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

50th Birthday present to myself, which sould I buy?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 02:31 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Get a Rolex Daytona.

Old 01-25-2010, 03:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i think if you decide panerai look at these couple:

1. Pam 00316
2. Pam 00335

Attached Images   
Old 01-25-2010, 07:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
Paperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Get a Rolex Daytona.
I already have one

Old 01-25-2010, 07:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Breitlings suck.

Old 01-25-2010, 07:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Birthday old man...

I think for your 50th the Panerai Rolex or the Panerai would work best

Old 01-25-2010, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
flyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Paperbill
Breitling Chronomat B01

Panerai PAM 250

Rolex Datejust II Whilte Gold with black/grey Roman Numeral face (note picture is not right config)

Or offer any suggestion.
go for the Panerei... reason: not everyone has it like a rolex or a breitling, they will increase in value even more than the other "usual" brand, not every guy you know wears one and quite frankly i owned the panerei power reserve and i was stupid enough to sell it and now bite my behind

Old 01-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
I saw that Rolex in a mag a few months ago and can say it's one of three they've ever made that i like - go for it.

Old 01-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
Paperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the rough
You know, I am probably going to have to buy all three...I just need to figure out how to pay for them

Old 01-25-2010, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
PAM is so played out though... Rolex and Breitling are classics.

Old 01-25-2010, 04:30 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
are you turning 50 or 80....the Rolex says I'm 80
That Breits not bad but the Pam just has newer much better shape. The others are your dads watch imho

Quick Reply: 50th Birthday present to myself, which sould I buy?