Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!
View Poll Results: Which Omega should I get?
Planet Ocean Chrono w/ orange numerals
48.72%
Planet Ocean Chrono
12.82%
Planet Ocean Big Size
12.82%
Planet Ocean Big Size w/ orange numerals
25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Which Omega to get?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 07:44 PM
the angry giant midget
cerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Agree with above. Non-chrono are easier to wear on any occasion. My pick is the first PO chrono.

Old 12-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PMac
The following is a recreation of a conversation that happened repeatedly throughout my childhood...

Me: Great minds think alike.
My Mother: Fools seldom differ.

Scottish parents in the 1980s - the generation that thought self-esteem was something dirty you did in the bathroom...

Old 12-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!fjk88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
PO big size all the way. I've worn mine daily for the last 7 months since I got it and it goes with everything. Chrono is nice, but the movement has been known to have some problems...

Old 12-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
One of the non-chrono versions. I've tried them all on in person, and the chrono seemed kind of tacky compared to the plain faces which would work well in any situation.

BUT, take a look at the Speedmaster if you haven't already. Drool...will be my next purchase.

Old 01-26-2010, 05:14 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Large Planet ocean, orange bezel and strap w/orange stitching!!

Old 01-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
3rd one...non chrono big size. Wear it with anything. Clean style.

The orange will get old quick and chrono's are $750 to service if that makes a difference. I have a Omega chrono, love it but I jsut paid the $$ to service it and all I use it for is timing steaks on the grill...

Old 01-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
#1 would be my choice.

Old 01-27-2010, 01:39 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
i've got a planet ocean chrono on leather strap. it's incredibly comfortable with good size and weight. i'm not a bracelet fan but you will be happy with your whatever choice. i wasn't sold on omega until i owned one. well priced and solid timepieces imho