Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

audemars piguet

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2009 | 10:04 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
alp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura aboutalp328i has a spectacular aura about
audemars piguet

one of my fav watches

Attached Images    
Old 11-29-2009 | 12:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
here are a few pics of my "be hAPpy". It was the first City of Sails model and one of the most limited Royal Oaks (LE of 300 pieces). And it is not just limited because it has a different color dial like so many of the other LE RO and ROO's. I believe it is the only Royal Oak Chronograph in Titanium and Steel. The bezel and connecting bracelet links are stainless, the rest is Ti. The dial is blue with yellow hands and markers and gray subdials. In person, it is a much less bold combination and actually looks like dark blue/black and white from far away. It's my favorite RO model and very rarely seen. They're actually reasonably priced for how rare they are (usually trade hands in the $18k range). If it were named after a famous F1 driver instead of an America's Cup boat that did not do very well, I think it would sell for double.

Old 11-29-2009 | 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=SteveH;458250]here are a few pics of my "be hAPpy". It was the first City of Sails model and one of the most limited Royal Oaks (LE of 300 pieces). And it is not just limited because it has a different color dial like so many of the other LE RO and ROO's. I believe it is the only Royal Oak Chronograph in Titanium and Steel. The bezel and connecting bracelet links are stainless, the rest is Ti. The dial is blue with yellow hands and markers and gray subdials. In person, it is a much less bold combination and actually looks like dark blue/black and white from far away. It's my favorite RO model and very rarely seen. They're actually reasonably priced for how rare they are (usually trade hands in the $18k range). If it were named after a famous F1 driver instead of an America's Cup boat that did not do very well, I think it would sell for double.
[quote]
Beautiful Steve.

Old 11-29-2009 | 02:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
Beautiful Steve.
Yes I agree
It is an amazing looking arm you have

Old 11-29-2009 | 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Yes I agree
It is an amazing looking arm you have
thanks!