Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Audemars Piguet

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Audemars Piguet

Hello,

Does someone own an AP RO or ROO?

Is it possible to put some pictures please?

Thanks a lot

AVL

P.S: Sorry for my bad english I'm from Switzerland

Old 03-20-2013, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about

Old 03-20-2013, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond repute
Why?

Old 03-21-2013, 12:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
I find it ironic you're from Switzerland and don't know what an AP looks like

Old 03-22-2013, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Carb0n Fiber
K.O.

You can go to Geneva, Zurich or Basel and in half day you can try and check 1000 watches almost all compiens from all over the world...

Last edited by gr1zly; 03-22-2013 at 07:16 AM.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Carb0n Fiber
I know what it looks like, my father owns one.
But I hoped to see some limited editions or some rare AP.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:13 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Lol here too huh?

Old 03-22-2013, 10:15 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
There are watch forums, and then there are the flagship stores in Switzerland... Like the other members said. I'm sure you can find some nice rarities over there.

Please post pictures when your back

Old 04-09-2013, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all
Google images

Old 04-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Here is my PP

Name:  2DB0441F-E1A4-4DE4-AB68-2AA42F4D0D47-5023-000003FAE06D1B2C.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  428.2 KB

Sorry.... had to post this

You can go through the "whats on your wrist" thread for pix of APs

Last edited by GrayTT; 04-09-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Quick Reply: Audemars Piguet