Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

My New AP Survivor

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
LABrit - You may be offended by Saudi's reply and even may not find it classy but, you should also understand that not everyone has the same understanding of humor as you have.
He probably took your "fake" comment seriously and maybe thought you tried to prove him a liar.
Try to look at his perspective. He may not have handled it elegantly,true, could he be more subtle , yes but, he was only reacting not attacking..
All of you calling him names is as proper as his answer. No offense to anyone ! Just my $0.02 .

Saudi - Very nice watch ! Use it in the best of health !

Last edited by Clubber; 08-17-2009 at 09:50 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Clubber
LABrit - You may be offended by Saudi's reply and even may not find it classy but, you should also understand that not everyone has the same understanding of humor as you have.
He probably took your "fake" comment seriously and maybe thought you tried to prove him a liar.
Try to look at his perspective. He may not have handled it elegantly,true, could he be more subtle , yes but, he was only reacting not attacking..
All of you calling him names is as proper as his answer. No offense to anyone ! Just my $0.02 .

Clubber, please read this thread; https://teamspeed.com/forums/watch-f...y-replica.html

Notice who started it, as well as his comments throughout the thread.....LAbrit said what many people here were thinking, including myself. He just beat me to it.

As far as his response.....I'm sure Saudi_Ferrari is a nice guy and he has taken quite a bit of sh$t from people on this site while he was purchasing his 16M, however, that comment was low class and not necessary. There is no excuse for a comment like that plain and simple.

He may very well be able to afford a $40k watch, as there are numerous other people on here who can afford such a watch as well, and NONE of them have ever made a comment like that. Saudi brought this on himself by starting a thread about buying a fake AP Surivor then vehemently defending the reasons why he should buy a fake AP Survivor instead of a real one throughout that thread.

Just my $0.02

Old 08-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto....
Humor isnt easily translated through the internet ya know. especially to people that you don"t really know.
My guess is Saudi Ferrari was joking back too judging by the "'s", he added at the end of his reply.
Funny how that works huh?

Last edited by Ced; 08-17-2009 at 11:39 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
A comment like that especially given the state of the world is never warranted. There isn't a situation where that is humor it's just always being a dick, period. I'm sure he was doing it in a joking sense but still shows ones character and that's a low place to take his "joke".

Old 08-17-2009, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
That's one of the best looking fakes I've seen yet! Congrats!

Old 08-17-2009, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the laugh!

Old 08-17-2009, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
Clubber, please read this thread; https://teamspeed.com/forums/watch-f...y-replica.html

Notice who started it, as well as his comments throughout the thread.....LAbrit said what many people here were thinking, including myself. He just beat me to it.

As far as his response.....I'm sure Saudi_Ferrari is a nice guy and he has taken quite a bit of sh$t from people on this site while he was purchasing his 16M, however, that comment was low class and not necessary. There is no excuse for a comment like that plain and simple.

He may very well be able to afford a $40k watch, as there are numerous other people on here who can afford such a watch as well, and NONE of them have ever made a comment like that. Saudi brought this on himself by starting a thread about buying a fake AP Surivor then vehemently defending the reasons why he should buy a fake AP Survivor instead of a real one throughout that thread.

Just my $0.02
And thanks for the thorough explanation.

Old 08-17-2009, 12:44 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I agree. LABrit is a jerk and very unfriendly. I think he is a dick, frankly. Yeah, that's what he is - a tiny, insecure little penis from Great Britain. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and put Fawlty Towers on mute before I get angry.

Old 08-17-2009, 12:51 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
This is what I have to put up with for being honest about my feelings toward LABrit.

Old 08-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Saudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks body for your post as this is exactly what I meant but did not want to bother replaying to short penis gays

I really do not care what some red nicks would comment on my rare posts here, I just care about sharing things with people that are friendly like yours and many others over here this is why most of my things I posted them in Teamspeed.

As always this what maniacs should deserves

Quick Reply: My New AP Survivor