Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Would you buy an expensive watch with no papers?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
ActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud of
Well if your buying it as a "beater" and want the watch just to have then why worry about the papers.

If buying to collect or think you may possibly resell it, then make sure you get everything.

Good luck.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Former Sponsor
wheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond repute
yes and no .. it all depends on price ! if its a super rare watch and i know my money is safe with our with out papers its all depends what you buy at .. i have a bunch of watches some with some with out ... next time dont pass up the deal ask around the value with out paper most dealer will give you a true value with no papers ..but it still is worth money especially if its super rare watch ..

Old 05-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
6spdg37s is on a distinguished road6spdg37s is on a distinguished road6spdg37s is on a distinguished road6spdg37s is on a distinguished road6spdg37s is on a distinguished road6spdg37s is on a distinguished road
personally I would be worried that it was a fake watch, or one of the authentic fakes you know

Old 05-15-2009, 02:34 PM
Former Sponsor
SoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond repute
I would rather pay a little more to make sure the watch came complete. Yes, I know the second the watch arrives the box and papers go into the closet to never to be looked at again until time of resell.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Green
A little OCD never hurts
You have no idea.

Rumor has it Mark's screen name might have even come up as a talking point in preliminary discussions during his divorce . . .

Old 05-15-2009, 06:28 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
You have no idea.

Rumor has it Mark's screen name might have even come up as a talking point in preliminary discussions during his divorce . . .

Pretty funny and of course true...He's a CONTROL FREAK..LOOK AT HIS EMAIL ADDRESS CONTROL IT.

Think I am joking?

lol...she loves me now though...how can she resist?