Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Chopard

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Chopard

Is this a good deal, I can't seem to find this model anywhere else.

TimeZone: Sales Corner: Futher REDUCED !!! MINTY CHOPARD MILLE MIGLIA GRAN TURISMO XL – LNIB

Thanks

Old 01-26-2009, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure but its a great watch...

Old 01-26-2009, 02:43 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm, not a steal. I bought my black faced GTXL new for ~$3500. And I'm curious why he would rate it at 98% after just "trying it on at home"?!

Edit: On second though, this may be more different than just a white dial. Is this a special edition? Mine's water resistant down to just 50m (it says 100 in the papers on that pic) and mine has a see-through back and that one has a map of Northern Italy?

Old 01-26-2009, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Hmm, not a steal. I bought my black faced GTXL new for ~$3500. And I'm curious why he would rate it at 98% after just "trying it on at home"?!

Edit: On second though, this may be more different than just a white dial. Is this a special edition? Mine's water resistant down to just 50m (it says 100 in the papers on that pic) and mine has a see-through back and that one has a map of Northern Italy?
maybe its the special FAKE edition?

Old 01-26-2009, 02:50 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SLC4S
maybe its the special FAKE edition?
Well, he does have the Choppie tire pressure gauge you get with it - if there are knock-offs of THAT I am seriously scared!

Old 01-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox

Jox, is yours the Mille Miglia version? I think that this watch may be a special edition meant to honor the Mille Miglia which would explain the map on the back and slight variation of features.

Old 01-26-2009, 03:01 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Jox, is yours the Mille Miglia version? I think that this watch may be a special edition meant to honor the Mille Miglia which would explain the map on the back and slight variation of features.
Yep, all Chopards with that style are called "Mille Miglia Gran Turismo XL". There's no way this is a fake though, I'm just wondering why I can't find any info on it. I just find mine everywhere I look.

One thing's for sure though, the GTXLs haven't been sold at MSRP for years.

Maybe Dana knows more, he also has one. But being a lawyer, his is obviously much fancier than mine . . .

Old 01-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Maybe Dana knows more, he also has one. But being a lawyer, his is obviously much fancier than mine . . .

Either way, it's one of my favorite watches. Heck, I'd buy one just for the cool tire pressure gauge if I could!

Old 01-26-2009, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
jox, is yours the power reserve gtxl? if so that would explain why you have the skeleton back like me....

Old 01-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
But the issue is i cant find another one like it anywhere else, and that concerns me.
If anyone has any info on this model please let me know

I would get a black one but I hear anything Jox owns is not fit for a straight man