Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2012 | 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ONE2que
I will definitely look into these. That's a price I can wrap my head around. $10k sheesh that's 10 months house payments in Idaho
That's 5 months of rent on an apartment in downtown Bellevue with floor to ceiling windows. Barely leaves enough for 3 series payments and a breitling.

Last edited by big_slacker; 05-25-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
This....sexy beast http://www.lum-tec.com/collection/up...pre-order.html

Attached Images  
Old 05-25-2012 | 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Picked up an 1815 yesterday afternoon! Always wanted this piece. Very understated. Will be perfect as a simple dress piece.

Old 05-25-2012 | 12:12 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
That M57 reminds me of the older Lum-Tec M18 automatic. Verrrrrrry similar. Great looking watch though; congrats!

Old 05-25-2012 | 12:15 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
^the M57 also looks like the M50, although the M50 has an automatic movement. Its made in the USofA, just like C Money's specialized bike.

Old 05-25-2012 | 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The Le-coultre Futurematic today!

Attached Images  
Old 05-25-2012 | 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Nice piece!

Old 05-25-2012 | 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1337972451.199712.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  72.4 KB

Old 05-25-2012 | 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
moabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoying a Friday by the pool - it's got to be 30 here in Toronto today!

Attached Images  
Old 05-26-2012 | 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
so i'm minding my own business cycling before lunch today and was so tired/dizzy from my weights workout prior, flipping through channels and i go WHAAAAAAAAT when i see the 1st pic posted below! one of the biggest singers and music producers in the region rocking a Bumblebee.. just can't be anything else

video: ‫

i remember this guy getting so much .. mmm, "rep" .. from me when i saw him rocking a volcano: ‫

is the universe trying to tell me something.. AGAIN?
i just couldn't wipe the smile off my face because the second pic is of a famous poet wearing a GP carbon 2 days before i finalized the deal to get mine. i was in the same situation, in the middle of two pending things and it turned positive back then. so let's hope the same happens within the next 48hrs

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?