Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Agreed. I need to come up for beers, burgers, and some watersports before you kill yourself doing that.
It's got a roll cage.
I will be around for the BBQ.

Originally Posted by jmusser3r
I just want to point this out and give h20 some props. Not too long ago he was famous for his very blurry pictures that he usually took sitting still at an office. Now he is snapping crystal clear pics doing 70 in a Porsche.

BTW, I really like that watch.
Lol
Well check today's Whats on your feet pic. Fuzzy like you like em.

Originally Posted by Craigger
I do all three of those, really, really well.
Bring your Omegas.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nrz
My fiance rocking a PAM on loan from a good friend of mine.

She seems nice

Is that the 40mm luminor?

Old 05-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Pam
Thanks after parking and looking at the pic it makes me think I shouldnt snap pics and post doing 70
Hmm

Crazy

Glad your uncle is ok

I had a full gt3 brake check today myself. Car cut me off from right hand lane into mine from 40 to zero to turn left. Stopped in thru lane to the right of 8 cars in the actual turn lane. I came to a stop 2ft from him and the car to my left he cut me into. I had to reverse 10ft to actually go around him.

Brakes work.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
It's got a roll cage.
I will be around for the BBQ.

Lol
Well check today's Whats on your feet pic. Fuzzy like you like em.

Bring your Omegas.
They're not waterproof!

Old 05-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
It's a 44 Kevin. Pretty sure...

Old 05-09-2012, 07:50 AM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
SoCal is right, 44mm.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I just know my PAMs...

Old 05-09-2012, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond repute
Nrz, nice, but if she likes it, do you have to get it for her now?

Just so I don't get in trouble for straying off topic, here's the wife with my first Rolex, an old Air-King. Thought about selling it, but figured it might look ok with her as an everyday watch, it turned out ok.

Last edited by Eddie; 05-09-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Any update on the BP perpetual mr.TT?

Old 05-09-2012, 01:14 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Eddie, she hated it!! Nothing to worry about on that one. She does enjoy wearing a watch but she hasn't picked up the larger mm fade yet.

SoCal, with your knowledge of PAMs can you help me with a new strap for this one? I've had it on loan for quite some time and want to thank my friend with a Rob Montana (sp?) strap but have no idea what I need size wise. We can take this to PM so as to not threadjack. Thank you.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?