Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012 | 07:31 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
great!

love it!!!
Originally Posted by gfroman
Since I do not like to wear my expensive watches as "beater" everyday watches, I wear my Breitling Avenger.
Built like a tank and love the look on my Zulu band.

Old 02-24-2012 | 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Nice RM!

Old 02-24-2012 | 07:49 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Since I do not like to wear my expensive watches as "beater" everyday watches, I wear my Breitling Avenger.
I miss my Chrono Avenger. They are great watches man.

Originally Posted by swordsman
LeMans
As always, your watches are amazing!

Originally Posted by BigE
Looks great on the antique leather strap. Is it from GSD?
Thanks Eric. It is a Rob Montana with the torched buckle. The antiqued strap that I had from Greg went to you friend.

Old 02-24-2012 | 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Simple Saturday, sporting the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Rubberclad
Nice white dial RC! Was my first AP back in the day.. the one that started my AP obsession.

Old 02-24-2012 | 08:13 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute

Nice look

Old 02-24-2012 | 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
just got it today.

Name:  d5Kvz.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  701.0 KB

my first rolex, loving the detail on this

Old 02-25-2012 | 03:57 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDSK
Nice white dial RC! Was my first AP back in the day.. the one that started my AP obsession.

My first AP as well, it's a simple looking watch compared to the other Royal Oak Offshore models. It's a classic watch, I recently heard they discontinued it.

Old 02-25-2012 | 06:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Don't worry, they replaced it with 12 more editions.

Last edited by TeutonicCarFan; 02-25-2012 at 07:30 AM.
Old 02-25-2012 | 09:49 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
on a side note...

why all the hate/lack of appreciation for Breitling (apart from the claimed reliability issues)?

Old 02-25-2012 | 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
on a side note...

why all the hate/lack of appreciation for Breitling (apart from the claimed reliability issues)?
That and for a while it was the watch of choice for rappers for a few years. Same reason I'm not that into APROO or hublot.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?