Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Missed this
Cool colors

when I was single I expected to get laid date one as well
Certainly you have a watch you could use one with, no?

Old 02-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by swordsman
LeMans
brilliant

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
My first AP as well, it's a simple looking watch compared to the other Royal Oak Offshore models. It's a classic watch, I recently heard they discontinued it.
really? they stopped only rubberclads or are moving all the roo line to 44m?
the rg rc is my fav i only saw it ONCE irl on some1's wrist 15m away and it was a sight to behold

Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Don't worry, they replaced it with 12 more editions.

Originally Posted by ECB
on a side note...

why all the hate/lack of appreciation for Breitling (apart from the claimed reliability issues)?
personally i dont hate them but i dont see myself getting any of their watches when there are so many options and alternatives primarily due to the design, sizewise + bracelets look, and the dial's busy-ness slash functions for pilots

Old 02-25-2012, 05:35 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Ali,

They discontinued it because they are switching to the 44m's, I like the RG version it has huge presence. However as a keeper SS>RG, holds its value better and is far more versatile and easier on the eyes (conservative when compared to RG).

Old 02-25-2012, 05:37 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
Certainly you have a watch you could use one with, no?
I've got straps a plenty but thank you.

Old 02-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Ali,

They discontinued it because they are switching to the 44m's, I like the RG version it has huge presence. However as a keeper SS>RG, holds its value better and is far more versatile and easier on the eyes (conservative when compared to RG).
hmmmm 44 rc, with no numerals, like the white dial steel and black dial carbon?
not sure it'll work! definitely agree with ss rc being more versatile

Old 02-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I need to get another Rob Montana or GSD strap for my new Panerai.

@Craigger: I think I might post a "Free Stuff" thread and see what happens. It would be things we no longer use or need, given to members that have at least 1k posts and have been on here for a year or more. Thoughts?

Old 02-25-2012, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Go for it.

Old 02-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
@Craigger: I think I might post a "Free Stuff" thread and see what happens. It would be things we no longer use or need, given to members that have at least 1k posts and have been on here for a year or more. Thoughts?
didn't we have a thread like that on here before, but nobody kept it alive? I think if someone creates a thread and starts listing things with pictures and such, others would join in and post things.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I recently heard they discontinued it.
White dial was discontinued. New black dial still in production.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
What size is the current ROO?

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?