Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Cell phone pics only
with the new winder / box to hold 3 hand wounds as well
One thing that I love about this watch is the text on the side; one out of 250!

Could you take some better pics please, or I will have to ask JT to doo a dicent photoshoot out of your stunning IWC?

Old 10-21-2011, 02:30 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Axman
One thing that I love about this watch is the text on the side; one out of 250!

Could you take some better pics please, or I will have to ask JT to doo a dicent photoshoot out of your stunning IWC?
I would have to find my d3....then download it to the computer....then....ugh.....

My IWC salesman sent me another watch winder like the one I posted because of a crafty email explaining to him that I think I overpaid So I now have a 2nd watchwinder for my other IWC with a spot for 3 more watches above. Got to love that Sales guy

Patek today on the wrist.

Old 10-21-2011, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
I would have to find my d3....then download it to the computer....then....ugh.....

My IWC salesman sent me another watch winder like the one I posted because of a crafty email explaining to him that I think I overpaid So I now have a 2nd watchwinder for my other IWC with a spot for 3 more watches above. Got to love that Sales guy

Patek today on the wrist.
OK, then I´ll ask Jason

Old 10-21-2011, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
My iwc could use a fancy resting place...

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1319225135.411378.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  102.6 KB

Old 10-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan

Attachment 84276
they can't be but a couple hundred bucks.
order one

Old 10-21-2011, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I'll have to check it out, or Guilt your guy into another one . Like the selection in there. What do you have on the box with the perp?

Old 10-21-2011, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

Attachment 84276
as happy as i am with my PAM i still want a pilot chrono bad!!!

Old 10-21-2011, 03:51 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TeutonicCarFan again.

Old 10-21-2011, 04:31 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Back to SS Daytona.

Old 10-21-2011, 04:33 PM
Rolex Fanboy
I'll have to check it out, or Guilt your guy into another one . Like the selection in there. What do you have on the box with the perp?
I just got the 2nd one in the mail today.
I don't know what's going on top of it.
I also don't know if the Perp will go in it. My wife doesn't know I have it yet. She'll notice it in a fancy box....she may look at the Visa Bill this month if that's the case. It's low key until that bill has come and gone

Edit to my first post IWC wants $500 for the Winder/Case.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?