Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 05:09 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Sporting the Daytona 90% of the time

Old 09-23-2011, 02:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Yes it's Ti and appears to be a little out of focus LOL

Pam today on Rob Montana

Love that PAM!

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Sporting the Daytona 90% of the time

Looks good Mo! All these Daytona pics are making me itch

Old 09-23-2011, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Mike S
Stop the press
He's not a guest
Nor a pest.

Oh yeah.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:23 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S

Love that PAM!

Looks good Mo! All these Daytona pics are making me itch
Mike you dont have a Daytona ?

Old 09-23-2011, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Mike S
Stop the press
He's not a guest
Nor a pest.

Oh yeah.
I think you might be onto something Dana

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Mike you dont have a Daytona ?
I had one, but a lot of my watches got stolen years ago. Won't go into the detail of that. Never bought another one after. It was gold at least and I hardly wear gold watches anymore.
At least it gives me a good excuse to change it for steel

I'll go visit my dealer on Saturday and see what they have.

Last edited by Mike S; 09-23-2011 at 02:49 AM.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Funny. When I started collecting I had to have everything in gold or at least two-tone.

I have not bought a gold watch in 5 years now.

It is kind of a maturation process with watches I think.

I still love my gold and two tone watches. My style has just kind of changed.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Funny. When I started collecting I had to have everything in gold or at least two-tone.

I have not bought a gold watch in 5 years now.

It is kind of a maturation process with watches I think.

I still love my gold and two tone watches. My style has just kind of changed.
so no gold and no bracelets, if I remember correctly.

I dont own a gold watch, but would like one for special occasions. I do feel they are too flashy 99% of the time.

and I do think watches are more mature/classy with a leather/croc band.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:56 AM
AMGFanatic
Mike,

If you dont mind having another Gold watch, look at the White Gold Submariner with the Blue dial and bezel would go nicely with your M3 Monte-Carlo Blue.

Daytona is the top of the chain for Rolex, If you want a SS get the Black dial like mine its the way to go. Or If you like White Gold go for the one with the Meteorite Dial which is amazing in person.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
so no gold and no bracelets, if I remember correctly.
I have two Rolex Subs and a Cartier Ballon Bleu with bracelets.

Your username poses rhyming problems. But I will conquer it.

Old 09-23-2011, 03:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have two Rolex Subs and a Cartier Ballon Bleu with bracelets.

Your username poses rhyming problems. But I will conquer it.
maybe I was mistaken but I thought you recently said you started to prefer bands and/or stopped buying bracelets.

You can just use Sam, as I dont think much rhymes with my screen name.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?