Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011 | 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
^^^Was considering getting one; how well do you like it?

Old 04-15-2011 | 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JeffL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JeffL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JeffL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JeffL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JeffL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JeffL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JeffL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JeffL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JeffL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JeffL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JeffL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Hill
^^^Was considering getting one; how well do you like it?
it's a cool piece but pretty much useless if you want to know what time it is.

Old 04-16-2011 | 12:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the rough
One for the Official Time Keeper...
My beater...

Old 04-16-2011 | 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the rough

Old 04-16-2011 | 01:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Love the B&Rs and dono wha I did not pick one up already....

Old 04-16-2011 | 01:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hani, do one the official time keeper...

Old 04-16-2011 | 01:54 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude, I want that "beater" on my wrist...

Old 04-16-2011 | 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I am not really seeing the allure of the big square B&R watches, but I do like the layout and how clear the dial is on the one you posted.

Old 04-16-2011 | 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SRatha
Very sharp watch!

Old 04-16-2011 | 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
AdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond repute
I want one! They're great.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?