Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
that watch makes me dizzy...what time is it anyway?
I was wondering that myself for awhile. 10:05?

Edit: I see you answered, that's what I get for leaving the page open for an hour before responding.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
bo jasim if u ever wish to sell
i better be the first to know

Old 04-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ctzn
Thanks, Alex

It was built by a Dutchman by the name of Fred Dingemans, who has a brand called d.m.h. It's really just him in a workshop that hand crafts the dials, cases, hands, everything really save for the movement. The movement is a vintage tenor dorley jump hour, that has been refurbed and cleaned for this watch.

I actually wrote an article about the guy quite some time ago and thought I would put in an order for one at the same time. It took about 7 months for me to get the watch, as he only builds 12 a year.

Super cool watches, pictures do the thing no justice.
Wait, I guess I missed this, you are Blake B. I love reading articles on HODINKEE. Great contributions you make!

Old 04-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Wait, I guess I missed this, you are Blake B. I love reading articles on HODINKEE. Great contributions you make!
Yes, I'm that Blake. Happy to hear you enjoy the site, I've been involved with HODINKEE for about a year now, Ben is a great guy to work with. I'm also an independent consultant in the watch industry, makes for a good fit.

Old 04-13-2011, 10:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
What are the odds!!!!!
I wore this today.
Great minds

Old 04-13-2011, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ctzn
On my wrist today:

Love the "industrial-ness"
Thanx for sharing your great pieces with us

Old 04-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
iceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the rough
My PP

Attached Images  
Old 04-13-2011, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Looks good! Is that the large size aquanaut? Btw- this was posted with your collection..

Old 04-14-2011, 01:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
iceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Looks good! Is that the large size aquanaut? Btw- this was posted with your collection..
Thks...Yes sir !its the large size aquanaut.

Old 04-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Hani & Mike: lol that's funny!
have u guys tried on the new carbon/ti/ss santos? i liked it (xl size), and the strap helped a lot .. but they're going for $10.8k here
i get the whole manufacture status Cartier is seeking but come on

ctzn
MORE PICTURES PLEASE

iceman912
love it, enjoy it in best of health bro

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?