Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011 | 01:57 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, but for $15k, I will pass on that.

_CEO_, charge it up under a lamp or flashlight, and it will glow.

Old 02-15-2011 | 05:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
ROO Safari or Frank Mueller?
not a fan of FM generally, but which one?
biased here, but Safari for sure!!! such a classy watch

Old 02-15-2011 | 05:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
_CEO_, charge it up under a lamp or flashlight, and it will glow.
yes it will but the lume SUCKS on the panda

Old 02-15-2011 | 11:55 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
Did you go to the H2O school of photography.

Originally Posted by AdamC

This little Seiko, Which just might be the best vacation beater watch I've ever had the pleasure of owning. Great lume, highly readable, keeps great time.

as seen on my wrist yesterday during a pre dinner swim @Rockhouse, Negril, Jamaica.

Awesome picture I wish we had better places to dive in from above around us.

Old 02-15-2011 | 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
yes it will but the lume SUCKS on the panda
Does it ever - my only complaint so far on the panda has been this and the deployment clasp. Other than that - I love it.

Old 02-15-2011 | 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
ROO Safari or Frank Mueller?
SAFARI hands down all day everyday 400 days a year. According to your calendar.

Old 02-15-2011 | 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
CEO
i agree, the lume is the only drawback

get the singapore f1 strap for your watch
i got mine last week and it is AWESOME! you will love it

why do you hate the deployment clasp bro?

Old 02-15-2011 | 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by boursachi
CEO
i agree, the lume is the only drawback

get the singapore f1 strap for your watch
i got mine last week and it is AWESOME! you will love it

why do you hate the deployment clasp bro?
The way it's designed it digs into my wrist and leaves a pressure mark. The strap is actually loose and the watch moves around freely, but the deployment clasp for whatever reason doesn't work well with my wrist.

Old 02-15-2011 | 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Today I'm wearing this one -

Keep or sell?

Old 02-15-2011 | 05:45 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Sell it, to me... For $1. Infinite rep from here on out.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?