Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by _CEO_
The way it's designed it digs into my wrist and leaves a pressure mark. The strap is actually loose and the watch moves around freely, but the deployment clasp for whatever reason doesn't work well with my wrist.
yeah i recently learned (online) that a lot of people are annoyed with the clasp
i made a thread regarding the new straps on the 2011 models, and i got the impression that it was good news for most that the clasp is gone

Old 02-15-2011, 06:08 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry gang I just can't do a ROO.

So I did pick this up after the store owner thru in a cool desk/dresser alarm clock. I've always liked Mullers and their price point allows me other purchases.

Attached Images   
Old 02-15-2011, 06:09 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Actually one of the favourite things about the watch is the clasp, very interesting with the big "AP" clasp, love it.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by h20skier
Sorry gang I just can't do a ROO.

So I did pick this up after the store owner thru in a cool desk/dresser alarm clock. I've always liked Mullers and their price point allows me other purchases.
Congrats - If you are happy, that's all that counts! Looks perfectly sized on your wrist!

I'm still just drooling of those garage shots I saw today. Mamamia!

I'm going home and getting the broom. My wife is going to think there is something wrong :-)

Old 02-15-2011, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
glad you got what YOU wanted man
congrats and ENJOY

Old 02-15-2011, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy the new piece in the best of health matey!

Old 02-15-2011, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Mark- that looks great. I love the tonneau style. For someone who doesn't buy watches you sure had a good week enjoy my friend.

Asg- KEEP. unless it's keeping you from another purchase I think that watch is timeless.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats H20!

Is that multi-colored dial piece the desk clock?

Old 02-15-2011, 07:09 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I like that too Mark. And I LOVE the alarm clock, but don't know why.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:20 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. I honestly haven't tried a piece on so much and he finally came down well within a good price.

The desk clock is the multi color one. It's really a cool about 7" tall with an alarm.

I just hope he comes through on the other piece he quoted. He's waiting to hear from Longemalle Place in Geneve

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?