Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Finally received my Welder.

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
fredflinstone is an unknown quantity at this point
Can we still buy these via Vicious? That is a sweet watch!

Old 02-11-2008, 07:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
so vicious is the man to speak with?

Old 02-11-2008, 08:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Luis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond repute
What is the big secret? How much do these things cost?

Old 02-11-2008, 08:51 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Luis
check the group buy page on 6

Old 02-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
MementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by fredflinstone
Can we still buy these via Vicious? That is a sweet watch!

Glad you like it. There will be at least one more batch (for guys who sent check back in December). Vicious is the guy you need to contact for details.

Originally Posted by DiMisa1977
so vicious is the man to speak with?
Yes sir

Originally Posted by Luis
We're not trying to be jerks about it, but we want to keep the information sort of under wraps to those who aren't 6'ers or TS'ers. I'm sure any of us with Welders would be happy to discuss it with you over PM - we just want to make sure the pages don't get indexed by search engines and such (to avoid any trouble with the people on the European end of the deal). I have the prices for (I think) 3 models if you're interested.

Old 02-14-2008, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spencer is on a distinguished roadSpencer is on a distinguished roadSpencer is on a distinguished road
I picked up a 1699 in the GB as well.

Very quality piece for the price, but it is HUGE.

Old 02-14-2008, 11:44 AM
Banned Forever
Champ is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Spencer
I picked up a 1699 in the GB as well.

Very quality piece for the price, but it is HUGE.
Spence, buddy, that's because last time I checked you can't read time when you're drunk

Old 02-18-2008, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
MementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the rough
Thought I'd add another picture I took a the Chicago Auto Show this weekend.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
Nice I have a similar pic from the sixers game last week (don't blame me about pic quality, blame Jon (PearlCoupeG35) apparently his camera sucks the big one!

You are supposed to be able to see the Sixers dancers past the watch, hell my camera phone got a better picture of someone across the court

Memento I don't know about you but I haven't worn the Welder out once without getting comments on it...the best part is it's usually a girlHave gotten 2 numbers since getting the Welder

Old 02-18-2008, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
damn, those things are beasts.