Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Finally received my Welder.

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Champ
Oh wow - I like this one. Can I still get in on the group buy?

the lack of hair on your arms makes me feel uneasy about this whole thing.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Luis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond repute
Cool. How much are those watches?

Old 02-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
MementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by iLLGT2
Sick Dave, i'm waiting for Vish to get back to me on the carbon serious welder, i want it badly!

BTW which camera is that?
They were taken with a 4.0mp Pentax that I bought like five years ago

Originally Posted by DiMisa1977
Be glad I didn't post any of my competition pictures!

Originally Posted by Luis
Cool. How much are those watches?
You can PM Vicious for a price quote on any of the watches. Feel free PM me about the price of mine, but keep in mind that mine is one of the cheaper ones available.

Old 02-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL what's funny is, my ancient sony cybershot like 4.5 MP with manual zoom and focus takes UNREAL photos.. My Nikon 8 MP and another look so much worse and they are suppose to be much more advanced!

Old 02-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
MementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by iLLGT2
LOL what's funny is, my ancient sony cybershot like 4.5 MP with manual zoom and focus takes UNREAL photos.. My Nikon 8 MP and another look so much worse and they are suppose to be much more advanced!
Mine has a setting for documents that picks up the detail on watches very nicely. That's the setting I used for the pictures posted in this thread. If I try to use the standard focus settings, the pictures always come out terrible.

Old 02-10-2008, 01:56 PM
Banned Forever
Champ is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by DiMisa1977
Uh... I don't know what to say...

Old 02-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
turbomaxima is an unknown quantity at this point
im going to buy this exact watch...

Old 02-10-2008, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Mine will be here this week.....ill be sure to post pics!

Love the two posted already...

Old 02-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
That looks siick Dave! We should meet up some time now that I'm at SLU.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by mkell
That looks siick Dave! We should meet up some time now that I'm at SLU.
Glad you decided to come here. Let me know what your schedule is like. Mine is pretty easy this semester.

Quick Reply: Finally received my Welder.