Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

I like Panerai's but....

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 01:05 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Club411
They are for dudes with NO sense of style, fashion or individuality.
Please...

Old 02-05-2008, 06:59 AM
Banned
Club411 is an unknown quantity at this point
No offense... I love you all...

Old 02-05-2008, 07:03 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
it's 4am here and i must say Ray.... you get to a point in youre life where you can buy whatever you want! everyone should be so lucky!

Old 02-05-2008, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
forhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond repute
I really didn't like Panerai until I saw them in person. Then, I absolutely fell in love with the design. I bought one and it is defintely one of my fav's. Buy what you like, not what everyone else likes.

To say someone doesn't have style or a sense of fashion is retarded. Individual tastes are just that. Individual.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:38 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Does my PAM offset the uncoolness I get from my Rolex? I'm at zero?

Old 02-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Banned
My point is the marketing machine has spoon fed all of us since we were kids that we should have a Rolex. I fell into the trap as well at one point.

They spend prob 80% of all of their revenue on advertising. When was the last time they came out with a new watch? They put a different color bezel on and say it's a new watch.

Old 02-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
My point is the marketing machine has spoon fed all of us since we were kids that we should have a Rolex. I fell into the trap as well at one point.

They spend prob 80% of all of their revenue on advertising. When was the last time they came out with a new watch? They put a different color bezel on and say it's a new watch.
GMTII
Milgauss
New Daytona released this year
Yachtmaster
Explorer (I think it's new)

All of these in the last year.

I'm no Rolex lover but they do try to keep up. They make a great product and they are masters of advertising and product placement. Yachting, tennis, car racing, all expensive sports to do and spectate.

Old 02-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Joeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond repute
^ Milgauss? YM2? That's a figment of our imagination

Old 02-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by tblackj
GMTII
Milgauss
New Daytona released this year
Yachtmaster
Explorer (I think it's new)

All of these in the last year.

I'm no Rolex lover but they do try to keep up. They make a great product and they are masters of advertising and product placement. Yachting, tennis, car racing, all expensive sports to do and spectate.
Same watch with a mod....

Old 02-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Same watch with a mod....
Don't we all love modding though?

Ray, admit it... you pimp a diamond encrusted presidential when you go raving on saturday nights...

Quick Reply: I like Panerai's but....