Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Ooo oooo
Mike is going all out on the IWCs!!!!!!!

Old 04-19-2011, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Ooo oooo
Mike is going all out on the IWCs!!!!!!!
So is Dana I guess they are flavor of the month on TS

Old 04-19-2011, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I am shift'n to Porsche D.
What do you guys think of the P6930?

Old 04-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
I am shift'n to Porsche D.
What do you guys think of the P6930?

That is a great looking time piece.

Hani, this similar watch thinking is spooky. Look what I wore on my wrist today

Old 04-20-2011, 06:11 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I like that it says "The Chronograph." They better put out one hell of a watch to make that claim... Looks great though.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by SoCal
I like that it says "The Chronograph." They better put out one hell of a watch to make that claim... Looks great though.
IMO it's a great piece....
Check out the p6910 (it came out for the gct guys at $120k) then PD released the p6920 (split second) and now the p6930 which I believe goes for $10k-12k

P6910

P6920

Last edited by GrayTT; 04-20-2011 at 09:45 AM.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:46 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Is that 6910 a Tourb? Damn! I really like the first one you posted.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
will head to PD tomorrow to see if they have one... but with the wify so this may cost me

Old 04-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
IMO it's a great piece....
Check out the p6910 (it came out for the gct guys at $120k) then PD released the p6920 (split second) and now the p6930 which I believe goes for $10k-12k

P6910

P6920
The 6920 is gorgeous... And only 10% of the cost of the other one!

Old 04-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
The 6920 is gorgeous... And only 10% of the cost of the other one!
The p6920 is a $60k+ piece I think... I believe you were talking about the p6930
I hate the way PD names your watches!!!! It confuses the hell out of me...

Here is the P6930 in Ti

Check out the BBS wheel

PVD case

Last edited by GrayTT; 04-20-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Quick Reply: Your next watch