Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 02:07 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
I've seen the red Tudor FS on the boards a lot lately.
I'm liking the Red Tudor too...anyone know price?

I am thinking of getting this:

Attached Images  
Old 08-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed's Official Brain Surgeon
brnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond repute
Watch wearing is verboten while scrubbed.

Just meant that as my hands are particularly important to my career, I tend to not abuse them.

Old 08-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by C Money
Pam 372 is 10k (ish) so is the crazy watch on the left... As for the middle watch i have no idea what it is.
Left to right

1. Devon
2. Slyde
3. PAM

Old 08-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Control It
I'm liking the Red Tudor too...anyone know price?
It goes for about $2k-2.5k

Old 08-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by CaioLLV
Left to right

1. Devon
2. Slyde
3. PAM
dWish the Tread 2 had the second counter. The 1 is awsome

Old 08-01-2012, 06:49 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Really dig'n these two Tudors
(Shown here with different straps)

It goes for about $2k-2.5k
I really like the 3rd one from the left, red with strap..

Old 08-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
mark do it!

Old 08-01-2012, 08:34 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Originally Posted by boursachi
mark do it!
I think i have to...

Old 08-02-2012, 02:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Control It
I really like the 3rd one from the left, red with strap..
I first and third are the same piece with different straps, it’s the Tudor Black Bay... I might go pick one up in a few
It actually comes with stainless steel bracelet and a nylon strap, the vintage looking leather can be ordered through the dealer…

Old 08-02-2012, 03:04 AM
MrTheBadGuy
I first and third are the same piece with different straps, it’s the Tudor Black Bay... I might go pick one up in a few
It actually comes with stainless steel bracelet and a nylon strap, the vintage looking leather can be ordered through the dealer…
are they 40mm...really nice...i do want one

Quick Reply: Your next watch