Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 09:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
I'm a fan of Tudor, not quite at the stage where I would buy one...but I like them.

Old 07-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
New Aqua Terra GMT, what do you think ?

Price will be closed to IWC ingenieur mission earth

Old 07-12-2012, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
^ I think that looks great. what are the specs?

Old 07-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gr1zly
New Aqua Terra GMT, what do you think ?

Price will be closed to IWC ingenieur mission earth
dealbreaker for me, is the date wheel is in line with the GMT markings.

Old 07-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
v cool watch! strap is out of place imho, leather doesn't suit it
would look great with a rubber

Old 07-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
It needs a bracelet IMHO.

I think that the PAM 243 might be on the way out, so I have no idea what may be incoming. Maybe another PAM 176 (still in my top 3 fave PAMs) or an IWC Ingenieur Chrono. The 243 is much heavier than the Deep Sea, so it barely gets worn. I almost always wear a Titanium watch these days, so another Ti PAM or my first IWC may be the ticket to getting more wear.

**Flame suit on**

Old 07-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
It needs a bracelet IMHO.

I think that the PAM 243 might be on the way out, so I have no idea what may be incoming. Maybe another PAM 176 (still in my top 3 fave PAMs) or an IWC Ingenieur Chrono. The 243 is much heavier than the Deep Sea, so it barely gets worn. I almost always wear a Titanium watch these days, so another Ti PAM or my first IWC may be the ticket to getting more wear.

**Flame suit on**
I'm shocked you don't wear that Pam much.

You are always changing so I guess I shouldn't be too shocked.

Old 07-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude, I am shocked too!! Panerai is my favorite brand, by far, and the 243 was the one I had wanted for so long. I just never figured that I wouldn't like the weight of it. I just prefer Titanium pieces. And yes, I change watches like most change clothes.

I would still have my 176 if I hadn't liquidated my entire collection last year... It was for a good reason, but it still sucked. No watch has held any significant meaning to me since I did that.

**I should also add that I thought I would like the cyclops date window on the 243, but it just doesn't do it for me either. I much prefer my timepieces to A-not have a date or B-have a date with no cyclops. I guess I should just get a PAM 305, since it is Titanium, has a date, and no cyclops.

Last edited by SoCal; 07-12-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wearing it for these couple of weeks, I really like the feel of the bracelet compared to the Rolex sub one. I think this is a big year for Tudor. Cant wait to try the pelagos!

Attached Images  
Old 07-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kwy_R8
Wearing it for these couple of weeks, I really like the feel of the bracelet compared to the Rolex sub one. I think this is a big year for Tudor. Cant wait to try the pelagos!
Gaaahhh you're killing me, I want that one so bad. Just posted it earlier Have you seen or tried on the leather strap as well? What did you think of it?

Absolutely agree that this is a big year for Tudor. Their latest Heritage lines have Rolex fans drooling

Quick Reply: Your next watch