Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 06:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by boursachi
bdsk wow that is beautiful what can the ss be had for?
New from a grey dealer around 70-75ish.. probably a bit less from a private party. I am just starting the search so I'll get back to you with further details.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Craigger- personally, I like the AT with the "yacht deck" dial...

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1335791334.596793.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  81.5 KB

Old 04-30-2012, 09:14 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan

Attachment 102237
This watch feels really small and I was uninspired by the piece on. I hate to say this but it felt cheap.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
This watch feels really small and I was uninspired by the piece on. I hate to say this but it felt cheap.
Did you try the 41.5mm or the 38.5mm? Either way, I saw one at my AD and thought it looked nice. Didn't try it on though because I am not too into bracelet watches. If I had to get a bracelet watch, I would probably go with a simply black-faced RO @ 39mm.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:21 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Did you try the 41.5mm or the 38.5mm? Either way, I saw one at my AD and thought it looked nice. Didn't try it on though because I am not too into bracelet watches. If I had to get a bracelet watch, I would probably go with a simply black-faced RO @ 39mm.
Both uninspiring
I normally like Omegas as well.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:56 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Omega is one brand I have yet to own... Don't know why.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
IWC vs JLC seems to be the big thing for me this past month and for the upcoming year, learning more about their history and lines and makes. think i have the iwc down to:

Portuguese 7 days, ss, black dial

Portuguese Yacht Club chronograph, i have no idea how anyone can choose between white/black

more inclined towards non-chrono in all my searches, need to figure that one out before the elimination starts.
the Pilot series is heartbreaking because i made the mistake of trying on the middle east perpetual perhaps a year ago; and the new top gun perpetual does not help soothe

Old 04-30-2012, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Do like the Seven Days...... ;-)

Not so much the Yacht Club!

Old 04-30-2012, 01:25 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
If I could swing it I'd definitely get an IWC. I've been looking at that 7 days SS. Love it.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
craigger omega is gorgeous! love the dial, hands, blue, and bracelet. Will go with everything.. but dont you already have a couple of omegas?
I've got two. I love them both.
There's no real loyalty, but I like the image Omega projects in general.

Attachment 102237
I like the cal.8500 movement that one comes with, but the blue indices of the 2503.33 is something else. Plus it goes well on bracelet, strap or NATO.
Originally Posted by SoCal
Omega is one brand I have yet to own... Don't know why.
You're scared you might keep something more than 6 months

thanks for the help guys

I've found a decent deal on the MasterDiver locally, and we'll see if we can come to an agreement.

Quick Reply: Your next watch