Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by h20skier
I know it can be had for 80-90k.

I also know my wife doesn't love it enough to justify.
I'd take the Stradale any day!

Old 04-29-2012, 11:03 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
Def Mo fun to drive on a weekend trip

Old 04-29-2012, 11:18 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Either this:

or:

@Socal....I know we talked other watches but I kinda like this one

Old 04-29-2012, 11:27 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
No worries bro. Do what you do man!

Old 04-29-2012, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
Originally Posted by h20skier
Def Mo fun to drive on a weekend trip
Yes, that's why you get a datograph perp once you have a CS........

Old 04-30-2012, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
On my short list (still):
Omega 2503.33 (39.8mm)

Just a freakin gorgeous, do-anything watch.

Panarai 184

would scratch the GMT itch I've been having, but not a true 3 zone GMT watch. Beautiful JLC Movement.

Similarly, cheaper, and almost as good looking, the Hamilton GMT Traveler II

and finally, the Longines MasterDiver.

Anyone have a few words of advice?
Opinions?

Old 04-30-2012, 12:51 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
LOVE that Longines! I think that the Panerai would be a fantastic addition as well.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
@Shean : I'd take the grey one.
@craigger: If it was me I'd take the omega !

Old 04-30-2012, 04:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Piaget Altiplano Skeleton, extremely beautiful IMO!

Attached Images  
Old 04-30-2012, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
bdsk wow that is beautiful what can the ss be had for?

sean grey for me! black is too blacked out

craigger omega is gorgeous! love the dial, hands, blue, and bracelet. Will go with everything.. but dont you already have a couple of omegas?

Quick Reply: Your next watch