Notices

I want to buy your watch today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 09:55 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Stryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond repute
I want to buy your watch today!!!

We are looking to buy new and used Rolex, Panerai and Audemars Piguet watches this week. This is our busy season and we have many calls for watches daily and it is your opportunity to sell instantly. Here are some benefits to sell us your watch this week:

*** We are willing to pay more than at any time of the year since demand is higher
*** We will email you a prepaid and insured Fedex label so you do not have to deal with shipping logistics
*** You will experience and safe and efficient transaction with zero risk and fast wire transfer payment (no Paypal fees)
*** No time wasters or tire kickers, dozens of calls and emails leading to frustration or potential scammers
Email thewatchcollector@gmail.com or call 718-698-6373. Transactions are completed in about 12 hours start to finish.