Notices

AP Roo SAFARI

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 01:10 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
seriously, I never talk bad on forums. But you act like a ****ing child. Grow the **** up. I showed both and was completely honest. If I was trying to pass off a fake would I show that I bought a fake? Find better things to do with yourself then stalk every post I make about my watch and shut up.

Watch sold. Thanks TS. Fastest I ever sold a watch! Gone in a few hours.
If I stalked you I'd have a clue to what you are talking about.

Caveat Emptor is all I would say.

You attack me when I don't know you from Adam. You need to re think your approach to responses I would say. A child? Really? Who took it a touch guilt ridden?

I am extremely grown up. Bummer actually wish I were still 20.

I'm good with a public apology to the name calling. Or not. Really don't care. Otherwise I'd suggest the ignore button.

Old 02-27-2012, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Well if I was out of line, my sincere apologies.

But you have written a few times about my watch being fake etc...when I would post anything which is fine. But to post that in a FOR SALE AD which could hurt and effect my sale it isnt appreciate.

Again, if I was wrong and that wasnt your intention my apologies. My bad

Old 02-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats on the sale.

CLOSED.